The Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra complies with the "We're Committed" quality charter set up by Best Western® Hotels & Resorts. The hotel applies strict hygiene protocols to address the current situation and allow guests to stay in the best possible sanitary conditions. The protocols cover personal hygiene and strict adherence to barrier measures, disinfection and surface treatment.
- In order to respect the sanitary rules, a small explanatory sheet containing the important information of your stay is available at the front desk reception.
- The breakfast room buffet is now available. A table service in the breakfast room or on a tray to be taken in your room is available. A breakfast to take away is also available.
For room service, the tray will be delivered to your door and will be left in front of your door once finished.
- Bedtime service is limited (only upon request to the reception).
- We have limited the number of hospitality products in the room. Additional welcome products are available at the reception desk.
- We ask that you air out your room before leaving.
- When you leave, a key box has been installed at the reception to give your room key which will then be disinfected.
- Thank you for paying by credit card. The TPE is disinfected before and after your payment.
- Your bill will be sent to you by email at your departure.
- The rooms are redone 1 hour after airing or left vacant 24 hours if possible.
- All products left in the room are disinfected (courtesy tray, bathroom products, minibar, safe).
- The minibar is stocked with a limited selection of drinks. Other beverages are available upon request at the reception. Please only touch the drinks in the minibar if you wish to consume them.
- Once the room has been cleaned and checked, no one is allowed in to ensure a clean room.
- Common areas and contact points are cleaned regularly (reception desk, door handles, elevator buttons, stair railings...).
- The public toilets located in the common areas and the business corner are out of order until further notice.
- The bar is open. Drinks from the bar menu can be ordered at the reception and can be consumed at the bar, on the terrace or in your room.
- Room service in the brasserie will be provided upon request at the reception only from Tuesday to Saturday. You can also order directly from catering platforms (Uber Eat, Deliveroo...). Deliveries must be made in the hotel lobby. Delivery men are not allowed on the floors or in the rooms. The reception is at your disposal to advise you and reserve a table in a restaurant.
- The meeting rooms are accessible with a limited capacity in order to respect the sanitary distances.
- Floor markings have been put in place. Please respect it.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is available at the reception and on each floor in front of the elevator. Please disinfect your hands before getting on the elevator.
- The sanitary rules have been posted in the hotel. Please respect them.
- Baggage handling and valet service is suspended until further notice
- Our teams have been trained in the rules of hygiene and sanitation in the hotel. Masks and gloves are used and changed regularly by our staff. A hydro-alcoholic gel is given to each staff member. A plexiglass has been installed at the reception.
In order to respect the sanitary norms, we have removed :
- In the room: The bathrobes and all documents (room directory, magazine...) have been removed and are now available on request at the reception.
- In the common areas: all leaflets, flyers, magazines... are available on request only at the reception. The receptionists are at your disposal for any information.
Please inform the reception or the management if you have any symptoms of COVID 19 or if you think you have been in contact with a sick person.