A 4* Boutique Hôtel in Toulouse, on the Place du Capitole
The Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra
Stay in a unique venue that combines a rich history and all modern comforts. The Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra opens its doors to you: a 4* hotel located in the centre of Toulouse on the Place du Capitole. A cosy and refined ambiance with high-end and attentive service is the watchword at a boutique hotel that is intimate and brimming with charm.
A former XVII Century convent, the Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra reveals to you the stunning decor of its comfortable rooms and suites.
This decor exudes elegance, refinement and harmony. Every single detail is significant and has been painstakingly chosen. Endowed with unique charm, tinged with Opéra reds or Jouy print, they all provide calm, comfort and space with a cosy atmosphere.
Enjoy a drink at the bar . The hotel’s facilities guarantee you a relaxing break that is perfectly suited to your needs.
High-quality service & a charming hotel
The Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra provides you with a warm welcome and personalised service.
In a few words :
- A hotel in Toulouse on the famous Place du Capitole
- Situated just 15 minutes’ walk from the Pierre Baudis Congress Centre and Matabiau TGV station and around 25 minutes by car from Toulouse Blagnac Airport and from MEETT (New Exhibition & Convention Center)
- 4* establishment that is affiliated to BW PREMIER COLLECTION By BEst Western
- 57 rooms and suites, some with balcony or terrace and views of the Place du Capitole
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Satellite TV featuring Canal + and BeIn Sport
- Reception is open 24/7
- Check in: 3:30pm / Check out : Midday
- 2 meeting rooms for your seminars, cocktail receptions or showrooms. (up to 40 people)
- The Bar can be privatised for receptions and parties (maximum 40 people)
- The Bar is open daily. Drinks on the terrace in the inner courtyard
- The Michelin star gastronomic restaurant « Les Jardins de l'Opéra » and the « Brasserie de l’Opéra » share the hotel’s courtyard
- Business corner
- Concierge service
- Elevators (some rooms are only accessible via the stairs)
- Pets welcome (€15/day supplement)
- Early check-in before midday : €75 supplement
- Late check-out up to 4pm max : €35 supplement
- Late check-out up to 4pm max : €75 supplement
- Late check-out after 4:15pm : supplement of one extra night
For any reservation made directly on our web site or by telephone, guests can enjoy a guaranteed best price as well as ADVANTAGES, such as breakfast at €15 instead of €19, upgrades subject to availability and discounts at the hotel bar.
You can find the best prices on our web site (€10 discount compared with major hotel booking sites).
An exceptional location in the historic town centre
The exceptional location of the Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra, a few strides from the lively arcades of the Place du Capitole, restaurants and boutiques, make this luxury property the ideal departure point for a business trip or a leisure break in the Ville Rose.
A visit to the historic town centre of Toulouse provides a wonderful panorama of its most emblematic monuments. On the programme: the Capitole, Saint Sernin Basilica, Saint-Etienne Cathedral, the Augustins Museum, the Bemberg Foundation (Hôtel d'Assézat) and the Jacobins Convent to name but a few.
From the Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra, you can set off along a 2.2 kilometre trail through the city in search of its key sites. Start with the Donjon du Capitole and Le Capitole. The church of Notre-Dame du Taur is just a few metres away. You will have to make a small detour to visit the Carmélites Chapel. The Saint-Raymond Museum and Saint-Sernin Basilica then present themselves to you. Carry on in the direction of Pont St-Pierre to explore Saint-Pierre-des-Cuisines. To finish off, the Jacobins Convent and Hôtel de Bernuy are sure to stir your emotions. You will then simply need to take Rue Gambetta in order to head back to the hotel. Time permitting, set off to discover the Hotel d'Assezat and its Bemberg Foundation. For a family break, explore Le Museum, the Cité de l’Espace and recent additions like « Aéroscopia » Museum, the Flight of the Pioneers and the brand new « Hall of La Machine ».